Atlas Handcraft x Oni Cupcakes. Kueh Kaiseki (1-4 pax) Regular priceSale price
Our Kueh Kaiseki is a bento box filled with artistically arranged Nyonya kuehs, tropical flora, and aromatic herbage pandan leaves. Designed as an indulgent dessert to end off an extravagant meal or for a small group to share; our kaiseki bento box is the ideal gift for anyone you wish to impress or perhaps just as a way to pamper yourself.
We are committed to supporting 100% local businesses and small SME's in Singapore.
This generous assortment is beautifully packaged in an upcycled bento tray. Selected individual kueh's are garnished with 24 karat gold leaf from Kanazawa and tropical flowers in an artistic arrangement.
- 800gm in total inclusive of the packaging
- Assembled and delivered at ambient temperature
- Orders for this product are taken a minimum of 2 days in advance
- We will contact you to make delivery arrangements.
- Designed for 1-4 guests as a supplement to a light meal.
Because the items in this collection are crafted in limited quantities, we may occasionally need to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.
- Carefully hand-crafted Nyonya Kuehs
- 12 types depending on availability.
- 1 Tea Bag
- Seasonal Tropical Flowers
- Gold Leaf from Kanazawa
- Presented on upcycled Bento Tray
- Delivery included. Please fill up in the remarks during checkout payment.
Our platters and boards are designed to be consumed within 4-hours of delivery. Should you wish to keep any of the individual items beyond 4-hours, please refrigerate upon receiving the board.
Our plates and boards are for you or your guests to keep after consuming them; they make excellent up-cycled gifts!
Every order from Atlas Handcrafted comes with a bespoke gift card.
Please enter your email address to receive an update once this product is available.